We are currently recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join a leading Chartered Surveying Practice in the South London area. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Level Building Surveyor to join an established company based in multiple areas across the UK.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be predominantly office based, working on projects in the Office, Retail and Industrial sectors as well as others. It is essential for the candidate to have previous commercial experience for this role. The ideal applicant for this position will have a relevant degree and be RICS accredited.
The company have been operating for over 19 years and offer strong customer focused surveying and consultancy to their clients. Our client operates with their core values at the heart of everything they do. If successful in the role, our client offers ongoing career enhancement opportunities.
Senior Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Bringing in new clients for the company as well as maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients.
- Maintain internal and external communication, ensuring that all projects are successfully implemented and completed.
- Keep up to date and developing relevant knowledge with legislation, that could affect any technical aspects of the Building Surveying role, through CPD activities.
- Dilapidations, contract administration, etc.
- Further duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Senior Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within a relevant discipline.
- Strong commercial experience.
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic.
- Living in or close to the South London Area.
Senior Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary; DOE (Dependent on experience)
- Working hours; Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
- Package to be discussed at interview stage.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.