Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor who would like to work for a leading global real estate business who whole heartedly believes that their people are the key to their success? Would you like to work for a business that is going from strength to strength, and will offer you the support, training and tools to achieve your potential whilst rewarding you with one of the best benefits packages in the industry?
This exciting business is seeking a Senior Chartered Building Surveyor to support the team in all aspects of Building Surveying Consultancy, reporting into the Associate Director. You will be trusted from day one with a high level of client contact and given the opportunity to build your own strong network within the industry.
- Taking and being responsible for instructions reporting to Associate Director
- Working as part of a regional and national team for the delivery of portfolio survey exercises or large building contracts
- Responsible for managing own workload on day-to-day basis
- Building inspections
- Design and contract administration duties - principally repair and maintenance works with some fit out
- Dilapidations, acting on behalf of landlords/tenants
- Schedules of condition
- Fire insurance/reinstatement valuations
- Planned maintenance
- Party Wall advice
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable record of delivery in the UK Real Estate market with a consultancy background
- Previous experience and evidence of enhancing performance through growth and profitability
- Developing profile as a business generator
- Generous basic salary of up to £60,000
- £4,100 car allowance
- 25 days annual leave (with ability to buy 5 extra days)
- Private healthcare, private GP & life assurance (8x salary)
- Industry leading contributory pension (up to 10% if you contribute 8%)
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Other flexible benefits through salary sacrifice
Interested? Please apply now. If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options please call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Senior Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / Surveying / MRICS / Chartered / Commercial / Project