Do you have strong experience across the field of commercial Building Surveying? Would you like to take your next step with a well-known multi-disciplinary consultancy based right in the heart of it all on Oxford Street? You know what to do if the answer is yes…
One of the UK's top Property and Construction Consultancies with a national presence are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join the team and strengthen their West End office. Earning up to £55,000 depending on experience, this is an opportunity not to be missed for a Senior Building Surveyor who would like to be involved in prestigious projects with Blue-Chip clients.
As an experienced and highly self-motivated Building Surveyor, you will be joining a highly reputable name in the Construction and Property industry with offices all over the country who boast well known clients in both the public and private sectors. Clients will be mainly in and around London, with some UK travel, and you will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of commercial projects.
As a Senior Building Surveyor you will enjoy the following:
- Salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Generous car allowance
- 25 days annual leave (increasing to 27 days upon promotion to Associate)
- Private healthcare/life assurance
- Contributory pension
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits including discounted gym membership, season ticket loan and holiday purchase
Responsibilities for the successful Senior Building Surveyor will include but will not be limited to:
- Contract Administration and Design Specification
- Dilapidations, pre-acquisition advice and various other survey commissions
- Defect Diagnosis
- Project management for a variety of schemes
- Condition surveys
- Providing expert advice
- Being responsible for managing stakeholder relationships in and around the business
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have:
- Extensive Building Surveying experience from a private practice/consultancy essential
- RICS Accredited degree
- MRICS qualified
- Business development skills
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE on . I am always happy to have an informal and confidential discussion about your career options or merely about the market conditions.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Senior Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / Surveying / MRICS / Chartered / Commercial / Project