We are currently recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary Architectural & Building Consultancy Practice based in West London that have been established for over 60 years. The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be working on projects throughout London and the Home Counties; projects will be predominantly social housing although there will also be some commercial, health & education projects.
It is important that the successful Senior Building Surveyor is experienced in all aspects of surveying and building construction. Duties will include, but not be limited to, condition surveys, feasibility reports, client presentations, preparation of budget estimates and taking full financial control of projects. Other duties will be discussed as required.
The ideal Senior Building Surveyor will be vastly experienced in a similar role. Chartership is preferred, but not essential, as experience is more important. At the very least, though, a relevant Degree is expected. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high degree of computer literacy will also be required.
Senior Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Condition surveys
- Feasibility reports
- Client presentations
- Specification, tender and contract documentation and administration
- Preparing budget estimates
- Full financial control of projects
Senior Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ideally Chartered, but not essential, as experience is more important
- Relevant Degree, or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in construction
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Computer literate
Senior Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: Competitive & DOE
- Other company benefits to be discussed as required
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy