A globally renowned construction consultancy organisation that prides themselves on training and development and the continual progression of their staff are seeking to recruit a Senior Buildings Surveyor within Exeter.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation due to gaining a wealth of new contracts within the region. Our client is one of the globes leading project and cost management contractors effective at the forefront of the education, transport, property, and industry sectors. Our client is also committed to providing high quality expert services with cutting-edge expertise.
The role will match someone who as clear aspirations to progress and work within the wider faction of the company. If you possess a strong commercial awareness, can provide paramount levels of customer service and is proficient in communication skills this opportunity could suit you!
As the Senior Building Surveyor, you will:
- Engage to clients and clientele being clear in your communication, you will act as an ambassador of the company and take pride in your work.
- Attribute to the exemplary levels of customer service and understand the customers business needs .
- Be able to generate delivery plans for projects and ensure objectives are met. Flexible you can perform to a high standard in an uncertain surrounding striving to improve performance.
- Work across a multitude of projects within various sectors providing building surveyor duties.
- Use standard forms of building contract such as NEC and JCT.
- Assist senior management team in respect of their day-to day activities.
- Conduct surveys, inspections schedules and provide professional services and management schemes.
- Mentor and develop training for the junior Building Surveys as well as providing an activities participation in the APC programme.
Key Skills / Experience required for the Senior Building Surveyor
- BSC or RICS qualified (or equivalent experience) with Building Surveying
- Chartered status
- A broad range of experience in core Building Surveying work areas especially design/specification
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
- IT skills, with experience of MS Project, MS Office Suite, and NBS software desirable
- The ability to make decisions, act on your own initiative and operate in a pro-active way
- Sound business acumen and strong risk and commercial awareness
- Comprehension of health and Safety requirements
- Punctuality and time management skills and being dedicated to completion of the tasks required.
- Anticyclical and scrupulous in nature
Rewards and Benefits
The organisation offers a great variety of health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices which are specialised to meet your needs.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as an independent recruiter for this role.
- Building Surveying
- Cost Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job