Two fantastic central London locations; Beautiful state-of-the-art offices; Great atmosphere and dedicated social events.
Our client, a global leader in commercial real estate with a presence in 70+ countries through a network of over 300 offices, has a fresh and challenging opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor based in central London. Working out of their beautiful, state-of-the-art offices based right in the City or West End and earning up to £55,000 plus competitive package, this role would suit an experienced Surveyor keen to advance their career. If you want to work for a business that really values their people, then you shouldn't miss out on this opportunity!
- Contract Administration and Design Specification
- Defect Diagnosis
- Project management for a variety of schemes
- Condition surveys
- Providing expert advice
- Being responsible for managing stakeholder relationships in and around the business
- Extensive Building Surveying experience from a private practice/consultancy essential
- RICS Accredited degree
- MRICS essential
- Business development skills
- Salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Generous car allowance
- 25 days annual leave (increasing to 27 days upon promotion to Associate)
- Private healthcare/life assurance
- Contributory pension
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits including discounted gym membership, season ticket loan and holiday purchase
Interested? Please apply now with your CV. If you are a Building Surveyor and are considering your career options please call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE in the strictest confidence on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / MRICS / Chartered / Commercial / West End / City / London / UK