Are you a senior level Building Surveyor with strong experience on the design and specification side? Are you well versed in spec writing using NBS and the use of JCT/NEC contracts? Join forces with this leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy and get your hands on some of the most exciting projects in London today…
A key, exciting and career enhancing opportunity has arisen within this leading global firm of over 1600 skilled professionals. Continued success and a rapidly expanding profile within the Building Surveying arena has meant that they are looking for a talented Senior Building Surveyor to be the newest member of their close knit team just a stones throw from Oxford Circus and the beautiful Regents Park.
- Providing project management services across a variety of refurbishment and small scale new-build schemes
- Design and drafting specifications using NBS
- Organising and compiling contract documents
- Liaising directly with clients, taking details briefs and developing designs, conducting feasibility studies etc.
- Contract administration using JCT and NEC contracts
- Have a Building Surveying or Architectural degree
- Extensive experience in managing projects
- A good level of understanding around current legislation and building regulations
- Be a motivated self-starter who is ambitious to succeed
- Experience in the use of both JCT/NEC contracts
- Ideally be chartered with either the RICS or CIOB
- Up to £55,000 basic salary
- Generous car allowance
- Discretionary bonuses
- Contributory company pension
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Flexible benefits scheme
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative working environment
- Excellent on-going training and CPD
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE on for an informal and confidential chat about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / Surveyor / Surveying / Chartered Building Surveyor / MRICS / Design / Specification / JCT Contracts / NBS / L