SENIOR BUILDING SURVEYOR / PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Position: Full Time
- Highly competitive salary
- Partners discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day for each year of employment up to a max. of 30 days
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare + Dental
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 6% contribution after 2 years
- AA Cover
A vacancy has arisen within one of our educational teams for a full time Senior Building Surveyor / Project Manager. We are interested in applications from client focused, talented, flexible individuals with experience of working in progressive design-led practices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for projects ranging in size from small refurbishments through to new build educational facilities, from project inception to completion and beyond. They will be expected to take a proactive role in co-ordinating and leading design teams and contractors and advising clients in all aspects of their property. Experience working within education environments would be an advantage.
Our client is a limited liability partnership of Chartered Surveyors, Architects and Engineers, providing a full interdisciplinary property consultancy service to a wide variety of clients. Communication, innovation and professionalism are the foundations of our practice. Clients continue to work in partnership with us because they value our honest pro-active people.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written English
- Strong technical knowledge
- Proficient specification writer
- Good defect analysis grounding
- Strong contract administration skills
- Competent use of CAD
- Minimum 3 years PQE or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to work independently and to effectively manage a design team
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Surveying or equivalent (minimum 2:2)
- RICS membership is considered a plus
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Building Surveying
- Chartered Surveyors
- Property Consultancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job