Senior Building Surveyor (Project Monitoring)
A young, dynamic property consultancy based on the Surrey/S.W London border are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor with experience in Project & Development monitoring to join their close-knit, forward-thinking team.
This innovative private practice are offering an opportunity to work alongside a varied, prestigious client portfolio comprised of private/institutional investors, asset managers and of course, financial institutions whilst collaborating and developing with a team of like-minded Surveyors/Project Managers.
An ideal opportunity for an ambitious Senior Building Surveyor looking to carry out a varied yet Project/Development Monitoring focused role.
(sectors include Private Residential & Commercial)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS accredited with proven project or development monitoring experience.
- 2+ years client-facing, building surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy environment.
- Confident in delivering a wide range of traditional building surveying services to a diverse, private client portfolio.
- Self-motivated + committed to personal/professional development.
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Uncapped career progression
- Varied project exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James to schedule an initial confidential discussion at a time that suits.
#buildingsurveying #rics #apc #property #buildingsurveyor #brandonjames #monitoring #projectmonitoring
- #buildingsurveying #rics #apc #property #buildingsurveyor #brandonjames #monitoring #projectmonitoring
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'