Senior Building Surveyor
Our client has recently celebrated 20 years in the property and construction industry, and are looking to expand their workforce to meet the higher demand they are receiving. They are now searching for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Birmingham-based office to take a lead role in instructions and assisting surveyors and graduates ,whilst ensuring clients are provided with a high-quality building surveying service. It is also important that the individual manages clients' expectations and ensuring that they are regularly and fully informed of the status of instructions, as well as assisting directors in the creation of fee quotations. As well as this, the successful candidate should actively undertake research and further training to contribute to the development of technical staff.
The role of Senior Building Surveyor
Main Duties include:
- Producing reports and schedules following the initial survey
- Managing client expectations and ensuring they are regularly informed
- Showing knowledge of legislation affecting procurement of works
- Taking responsibility of fee billing and ensuring invoices are submitted in a timely manner
- At least several years' experience in management capacity
- RICS Accredited
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
Why choose our client?
The company we represent has over 1000 clients on their books, as well as 11 offices across the UK and Ireland and 100 staff in their employment. They have completed a multitude of projects over the years, with the most notable on Regent Street and for the RSPB Reserves.
If you want the opportunity to learn more about this position and working for our experienced client, please call Dario Bharat on , or alternatively email Dario on .
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Building Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'