The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are actively recruiting for a Senior Broker Back Up Technician for a reputable Lloyd's Broker based close to Liverpool and Fenchurch Street.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this company that offers generous salary package, holidays and benefits.
Senior Broker Back Up Technician
Suitable candidates for the position will already have gained at least 5 year's experience working in a broker backup role and will be looking for a new challenge within a respected Lloyd broker.
You will need to be able to cope with a busy work environment dealing with varied tasks throughout the day.
Reporting directly to the Broker Support manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Produce and process open market slips and assist with binding authorities.
- Produce slips/endorsements, cover notes, policy schedules, debit notes and monthly line slip declarations.
- Back up broking if necessary (initially endorsements)
- Manage Atlas and Lineage
- Daily use of A&S systems
- Liaise with claims team on claims issues & reports
- Keeping track of all binder renewals, reviewing performance and sending renewal notices and chasers
- Premium payment chasing
- Compliance with Procedures and Regulatory requirements
- General administration
- Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organised manner and present these to senior management as and when required.
- Dealing with any ad hoc duties Person Specification This is a pivotal position within the company and therefore demands a responsible attitude.
All round broker support experience is essential as is a confidence with computers.
Ideally you will be part ACII qualified.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong computer skills and have experience using the Brokasure system. Good communicational and organisational skills are also essential. Other desirable skills are:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel and Outlook) or similar software applications.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates. Our client is committed to continuous professional education and will offer study support when required.
Should you be interested in this position then please submit your CV for our Clients attention
For further information then please contact Su Partridge FIRP to discuss further
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency
Established over thirty five years within the Insurance ProfessionATA