Experienced Bridge Engineer
Salary up to £52,000 + Attractive Benefits
Our client, a successful, multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy, working on a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects are actively seeking an experienced Civil or Structural Engineer to join a friendly team of Civil Design Engineers in Cumbria. Working on a host of interesting design projects within the highway, infrastructure and building sectors you will lead the technical design and/or analyse of projects as a key member of the engineering team.
In order to be considered for this Bridge Engineer role you will:
- Hold a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Be a chartered engineer with ICE or IStructE or working towards
- Have working knowledge of LUSAS, STRADPRO or similar
- Have experience working with structures, bridges, buildings, highways or railways
- Have experience working on multiple concurrent and multi-disciplinary commissions
- Have experience of site investigations and supervision
- A proven history of project management
- Be capable of operating as technical lead within a team
- Be confident acting as the point of contact for clients, stakeholders and contractors
Working as the Bridge Engineer you will:
- Lead and manage engineering projects
- Check design calculations and drawings are completed
- Use LUSAS, MIDAS, STRAND, OASYS GAS or similar to produce structural calculations and analysis
- Operate as project manager for bid documentation and assist in building proposals
- Represent the design team in meetings into order to, build and manage relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
- Monitor project scopes and budgets
- Mentor and develop less experienced team members, allowing them to achieve their full potential
Interested in this Bridge Engineer role? Please apply or contact RONNIE SPINKS on for more information.
- civil engineer
- design engineer
- bridge engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'