The Senior Brand Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / Brand & Communications Manager will play a key role in co-ordinating and executing a range of marketing channels whilst exploring new ways to market the brands proposition to its customers.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / Brand & Communications Manager will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating, implementing and executing the CRM strategy; including email, direct mail and content
- Defining and fulfil the customer, media and cultural communications strategy
- Leading relationships with key media agencies
- Finding innovative ways to market the company proposition to its customers
- Developing strong relationships with press and media
- Providing actionable insights and sharing these with the wider team
- Acting as the brand guardian and making sure the website, emails and other communications create an outstanding brand experience.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / Brand & Communications Manager must:
- Have 3+ years in a brand and communications role or similar
- Have a track record demonstrating the ability to rapidly grow a firms profile
- Understand the effective ways of communicating with customers
- Have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Be confident managing senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Degree educated from a top tier University
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business at the forefront of their sector.
The position will appeal to any brand marketing individual who wants to increase their autonomy in a fresh environment, with the ability to make a huge impact on the future direction of the business.
Intelligent People is a specialist Senior Brand Marketing recruitment agency.