The Senior Brand Marketing Manager will define and execute the marketing strategy across a defined product portfolio across on and offline.
Our client is an established blue chip name within healthcare who are in a strong market position supplying equipment, consumables and training to professionals within healthcare. They are an open and engaging organisation that provide continued education and development offering the opportunity to join a business family. The Senior Brand Marketing Manager role will be based at the head office near Weybridge.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager will develop the go to market strategy and support sales / account teams with product specific marketing collateral and tool kits, key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute country specific marketing plans
- Creation of content for web, collateral and branding material
- Country and region specific marketing campaign and content development
- CRM development
- Drive product launches / enhancements
- Development of the customer contact strategy
- Support the training of sales teams
- Event support
- budget and agency management
- Product performance analysis and market / competitor insights
To be right for the Senior Brand Marketing Manager role you have a track record in healthcare, pharma or medical devices developing and executing go to market strategies utilising on and offline channels. You will have worked in a product environment and taking products to market.
Salary on offer is up to £65,000 plus benefits