We're in the process of supporting a superb challenger brand in the credit card space. The business are collaborative, dynamic and fast growing, so employees can have a genuine impact on the organisations strategic direction and interaction with customers. In the last 3 years alone, the London office has grown from 50 people to 300 and has further ambitions to double in the next 5 years.
The company is seeking to recruit a senior brand marketing manager, who'll be focussed on championing the brand through their continued growth, but who'll also play a major role in any ATL activity. You will be responsible for:
- Delivery and visibility of the overarching marketing experience for new products and partners
- Ownership of proposition/USP development across portfolios and projects
- Delivery of multiple strategic brand re-fresh and positioning projects
- Accountability for ATL campaign production
- Strategic brand counsel on multiple projects across the organisation
- Partnership with relevant marketing teams, ensuring alignment of creative to brand strategies
We're seeking candidates with expertise in D2C marketing communications. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record in a regulated environment - however the key factor of success is far more about approach and attitude. Because of the business' challenger feel, the company are looking to recruit someone with a great positive attitude, ability to work at pace and capacity to adapt to frequent change.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to have a significant impact on one of the fastest growing and most exciting financial services businesses in the UK. The company have a track record of hiring exceptional talent, and enabling good people to develop quickly. They have a forward-thinking, progressive culture of commerciality combined with a genuine passion for serving their customers, which in turn creates a challenging and really enjoyable working environment.
Thanks for your time, we look forward to reviewing your application.
- communication*; brand; champion; engagement; ATL; above
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job