The Senior Brand Manager role involves working for a high profile FMCG business, supporting to develop their brands. The role involves a full marketing mix, overseeing P&L and brand ownership.
Michael Page are recruiting on behalf of a very well known Consumer brand based in Staffordshire.
The Senior Brand Manager role involves:
- Reporting to the Head of Brand, overseeing the P&L responsibility for one of their most popular brands
- Managing the ATL budget and marketing plans for the year to lead and deliver key growth
- Defining and developing the 3 year strategy and annual brand plans which are based on customer insight
- Working with key external agencies to develop and deliver the brand marketing strategy across BTL/ATL
- Acting as a brand champion with key stakeholders across the business
- Manage and coach a small team
In order to be considered for the Senior Brand Manager role, you must have:
- Experience of working within a brand or marketing focused role within a FMCG environment
- Worked within an environment that has solid brand, innovation and product development
- Previous P&L responsibility experience
- Worked in a full mix brand marketing environment
- Strong leadership experience
The Senior Brand Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a very well known FMCG brand based in Staffordshire.
The role is initially a 12 month contract covering maternity leave.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'