We work with a fabulous client who develop, manufacture and distribute pet accessories worldwide and have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager.
Managing a team of 4, you will be responsible for increasing brand revenue through identifying, developing and executing brand trade marketing solutions.
Essentially, you must be able to drive and have your own transport.
Main Job Tasks Responsibilities:
- Responsible for shaping the brand strategy, activation plans, customer targeting and consumer campaigns, working across a diverse brand and product portfolio.
- Develop and execute brand plans inline with long term strategic goals
- Monitor implementation of brand plans and make recommendations of adjustment if needed
- Competent data analysis with experience of working with external agencies
- Monitor & manage the advertising & promotions (A&P) and other marketing budgets
- Prepare & deliver reports on brand & sales performance
- Help support and cement global Brand Marketing function, which supports our global markets
- Define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior ROI
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions
- Event support
- Recommend and implement new processes and procedures
- You will be a confident communicator, be highly organised who is able to liaise and build relationships at all levels, including Board level.
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing or related subject
- A minimum of 5 years product Brand Management experience within FMCG
- Line management experience
- Proven experience of running a portfolio of product / brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to craft a concise presentation from the salient facts and deliver with conviction
- Strong project management skills
- A fundamental desire to drive passion into brand & connect with consumer
- Strong commercial acumen
- Team player: Ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships at all levels (internal and external)
- Brand Management
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'