Branding Strategy Manager
Central London Location
£45-£50k depending on experience
Are you a branding specialist who loves developing strategies and making a real difference?
How would you like to work for a leading not for profit organisation who offers loads of training and development in return for your expertise?
As Senior Brand Manager for this incredibly well-known charity, you'll have autonomy over the overall branding development and strategy and enjoy getting your hands on their five-year branding plans. Day to day, you'll work with senior stakeholders including the MD, heads of divisions and external stakeholders to formulate a winning strategy. The aim is to ensure the public and investors know about the incredible work being done by this organisation that's close to so many people's hearts.
- Using your previous experience in a brand management role you'll scope and manage the implementation of the five-year strategy, working with senior stakeholders, internal contacts and external consultants.
- You'll build meaningful relationships with the organisation's agency partners and insights team to enable you to report on the brand's performance and impact of communications.
- Using your people skills and experience in internal relationship building you'll motivate and mentor the brand team and the brand officer that will report directly to you.
Are you the one?
- Your experience in leading brand strategies for high profile organisations will enable you to develop and deliver upon short and long-term plans
- Your passion for communicating at all levels will help you build professional relationships, managing up and down across the organisation
- The impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills will assist your ability to present well and manage multiple projects
This rare opportunity to join a CV boosting organisation in an exciting position will be popular.
Apply now to be considered for an interview.