An exciting Senior Brand Manager role to work on an iconic portfolio of brands...
My client is one of the UK’s market leading drinks business and currently they are seeking a Senior Brand Manager to join their established and talented marketing team.
This is a high profile opportunity to work across this major brand, this person will be responsible for driving innovation forward within this product area.
A high calibre Brand/Senior Brand Manager is needed for this position. My client is looking for a creative, commercially focused individual who can take responsibility for driving forward a portfolio of brands.
As Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and owning the vision for future growth opportunities on your product range.
This is a 360º marketing mix role, we’re looking for someone with a track record of managing integrated campaigns and developing and launching best practice NPD projects.
You will be an expert in brand development, a strategic thinker and an excellent cross functional worker.
This person will currently be operating at a high level Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager level with a proven track record within a branded FMCG environment.
Key knowledge and experience required:
- Hands on brand management experience ideally at SBM level within an FMCG environment
- Strong commercial marketing skill set
- Best practice innovation/NPD experience from concept to launch
- Experience of A&P Budget control
- High level of Brand P&L value management experience
- Demonstrates strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent leadership and cross functional skills
- Communication skills
- Brand strategy experience and long term thinking
- A passion for brands and consumers!
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
- Brand Management