Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading lifestyle brand who is currently looking to hire a Senior Brand Manager to join their dynamic marketing team based in London. This company has ambitious future plans and is well-known for their innovative and creative products.
As a Senior Brand Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Building market intelligence and insight into consumer, retailer and competitor behaviour.
- Measuring and reporting the delivery and performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Analysing the brand positioning in the market and target consumers insights.
- Driving communications of products via retailers, both online and offline.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor activities to identify opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within Brand Marketing desirably from a retail background.
- Strong track record in developing brands and marketing strategies.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Able to take responsibility in project management.
- Good team management skills
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.