A well-known award winning Pharmaceutical client of mine are now looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join their fast moving team. They are moving quite quickly and due to an internal move because of an exciting Product launch and continued growth, they are looking for someone with experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical sector preferably the OTC Consumer Healthcare portfolio.
Competitive Salary of up to £65,000 + with an excellent benefit package
Key Responsibility include:
- Upsurge profits and value contribution for Consumer Healthcare business and RoI, focussing on meeting or exceeding sales, margin and market share.
- Taking full responsibility for the relevant P&L for assigned brands
- Improvement of marketing strategy including marketing plans to drive maximum takings and involvement for the business unit.
- Work with global brand teams on further developing local strategies and tactics for the Global brands
- Help grow the UK market so that brand strategies and tactics can be shared with broader business as required
- Improve an intensely informed insight into the target audience. Data management and continuous study of market data and trends, studying products, services and competitors
- Explore and develop new growth opportunities in the UK, in terms of NPD or brand improvement, rate of sale, usage rate, distribution, new and target audience.
- Work with external marketing, sales, development, research or other agencies to develop the strategies and tactics
- Product training - materials and courses where required for internal and external stakeholders.
- OTC experience – preferred
- Pharma experience
- Life science
- Team management
Key Skills: Marketing / Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing/Marketing director/Vice president/Senior Marketing Manager/Senior Marketer/ Pharma/ Prescriptive/ Therapeutics/OTC/Healthcare/ Consumer healthcare/ Pharmaceutical/OTC/Brand Manager/Senior Brand Manager/Group Brand Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'