My client is a leading fashion company who are seeking a senior branch merch / allocations manager to handle day to day operational issues and have direct line management responsibility for the Branch Merchandising Section and the Allocation Section.
Key responsibilities will be -
- Collation of weekly trading issues from stock allocation.
- Construction of Formal cross-departmental links to include the regular sharing of key trading information and important store information.
- Conducting monthly stock evaluation meetings with all areas, and communicate issues to the head of mech.
- Deputising for the head of merch at Trading and other commercial or operational meetings as and when required.
- Set up and attend monthly Branch Merchandise and Allocation meeting
- Provide Seasonal Branch Analysis, risk stores, Top 20 etc.
- Provide a monthly report on the productivity level of stock allocation
- Provide ongoing support for Retail Operations
- You will have regular communication with HOSD to ensure they are fully informed of any developments or potential issues, ensuring communication is consistent and in the appropriate format.
- Act as a key point of contact for relevant departments on a variety of stock distribution issues.
If you are a head of allocations or senior branch merch this may be the ideal role for you
My client will offer a directional career path a competitive salary plus great package
To hear more about this exciting opportunity send your CV now
May & Stephens acts as an "employment business" in relation to this vacancy
May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependants, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified