Key Benefits of working for Workforce
- One of the UK's Best companies to work for
- Excellent package including market leading salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Company car allowance scheme (role dependant)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- State of the art systems
- Access to leading job boards providing our consultants and managers with the necessary tools to provide clients with an unrivalled service
The purpose of this role is the day-to-day running of our Central Birmingham office, ensuring the team are productive and supported at all times, working with the Divisional Managers to identify areas of support and opportunity and ensuring that the branch meets, or exceeds, budget
The hours for this position are:
Monday to Thursday - 08:30 to 17:30
Friday - 08:30 to 17:00
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To oversee the day-to-day running of our Birmingham Office
- To lead daily morning meetings to ensure that all targets are met or exceeded
- To recruit members of the team as per business needs
- To continually identify talent within the area
- To set weekly, monthly and quarterly targets with your team and review to ensure that these are all achieved
- To be an escalation point for your clients as needs arise and to attend regular review meetings with them
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunities
- Work with colleagues to ensure we capitalise on every opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
Administrative & General
- Co-ordinate headcount within your branch ensuring that the branch is sufficiently staffed at all times
- Ensure records are kept in line with, and adhere to, the recruitment legislation
- Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date regarding candidate's eligibility to work
- Maintain and record candidate availability as required by the needs of the business
- Have sound understanding of Workforce contracts and terms and conditions
- First point of contact for all Birmingham team members as and when additional support or training is needed
- To escalate any issues within the Birmingham office to Head Office as required
- To report Key Performance Indicators and other data to the senior management team as required
- Ensure your team sources, screens and selects applicants to the standards set out with the client(s) they are assigned
- Host morning meetings daily to ensure that team are on target and on course at all times
Physical Attributes: Smart professional appearance
Car: Must have a full driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
General Intelligence: Able to learn quickly and develop a keen understanding of Workforce's policies, procedures and systems.
Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure.
Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humour and capable of dealing with all nationalities.
Motivation: Keen to learn new skills and looking to possibly develop the role to encompass other duties in the future.
Management: Be responsible, effective and approachable as a senior to the team and provide support, training and discipline where necessary.
Organised: Be able to readily provide information regards your business as and when required
- Senior Branch Manager Recruitment