Senior Branch Manager, Cranleigh
£30,000 (OTE £65,000)
5 days per week including Saturdays; weekdays 09.00 - 18.00, Saturdays 09.00 - 17.00
My client, a highly respected Estate Agency with offices all over Surrey, is looking for an experienced Senior Branch Manager to join their team in Cranleigh.
The ideal candidate will have previous Branch Managing experience within an Estate Agency.
As a Senior Branch Manager, your duties will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the offices, maximising income from a range of products and services
- Increasing revenue through achievement of business and personal targets
- Managing and developing the teams within branch to allow them to fulfil their potential and exceed targets set
- Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring compliance procedures are adhered to
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 6 months Branch Managing experience
- A full, clean UK driving license
- To be career and results driven
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and a car or car allowance, as well as career progression for the right candidate.
If you are in a similar role and looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to or ring me for a confidential chat on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job