Senior Branch Manager - Shirley
| Senior Branch Manager | Shirley | £30,000 Basic, £75,000 OTE |
Our clients have on offer a rare and fantastic opportunity to head up their very profitable Shirley office. They have an excellent market share in the lovely town and are recognised by customers for providing exceptional service. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and teams.
- To manage the day to day running of our offices, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Helping manage and develop the teams you are working with so they can fulfill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
- Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards
- Ensuring business is compliant
- Results driven individual
- Flexible and be happy moving from branch to branch
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career with us
Working Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday
Salary: £30,000 Basic, OTE £75,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents
- Senior Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"