Senior Branch Manager / Senior Floating Branch Manager
NEW ROAD RECRUITMENT BRINGS TO MARKET A VERY COMPETITIVE PACKAGE, OFFERING A BASIC SALARY OF £28, 000 - £30,000 P.A WITH AN EXPECTED OTE OF £50,000
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
On Target Earnings: £50,000
Location: North Kent Area ( Gillngham - Herne Bay)
Hours: 5 days per week including some Saturdays
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
We have a position for a Senior Mobile Branch Manager covering the highly successful West Kent area. You will be working with some of our excellent offices and teams across the whole business covering for Branch Managers’ absence. This is a great role to develop your management skills and to help you potentially get to the next step on the career ladder as a Branch Manager or more.
You the Senior Branch Manager will have ambition, with a desire to succeed with the ability to achieve against performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and teams.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of our offices, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Helping manage and develop the teams you are working with so they can fulfil their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
- Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Flexible and be happy moving from branch to branch
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career with us
As a guideline for Branch Manager Roles, you can earn OTES of anything up to £50,000 depending on location. Our commission structures are uncapped however so many of our people earn more!
If you have the relavant experience then do not hesitate to apply!
- Sales Team
- Target Orientation