Senior Branch Manager / Floating Manager
NEW ROAD RECRUITMENT BRINGS TO MARKET A VERY COMPETITIVE PACKAGE, OFFERING A GENEROUS BASIC SALARY OF £30,000 WITH AN EXPECTED OTE OF £60,000 MORE CAN BE ACHIVED BY TOP PERFORMERS.
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £30,000 + Car or Car Allowance
On Target Earnings: £55,000 - Â£60,000
Hours: 5 days per week including 1 Saturday.
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 30 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
We have a position for a Floating Branch Manager covering the highly successful East Kent Area. You will be working with some of our excellent offices and teams across the whole business covering for Branch Managersâ€™ absence. This is a great role to develop your management skills and to help you potentially get to the next step on the career ladder as a Senior Branch Manager or more.
You will have ambition, with a desire to succeed with the ability to achieve against performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and teams.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of our offices, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Helping manage and develop the teams you are working with so they can fulfil their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
- Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Flexible and be happy moving from branch to branch
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career with us
As a guideline for Senior Branch Manager Roles, you can earn OTES of anything up to £60,000 depending on your performance. Our commission structures are uncapped so all earnings is down to the individual.
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job