Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £30,000
On Target Earnings: £55,000
Location: Brighton Area
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 30 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Fiveways is a part of Brighton that appeals to a wide range of people, young and retired, traditional and trendy, singles and families; they all find this is a fantastic place to live! More recently it’s become a popular location for people moving to Brighton from London. Good public transport links close by means commuting is an option for those who work in the city.
You will have ambition, with a desire to succeed with the ability to achieve against performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and teams.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of the branch, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Please apply for this exciting position today!