£60,000 OTE, high basic salary, company car, prizes & rewards, lucrative bonus structure, training towards management and continual development throughout
Curtis & Mayfair are representing one London's leading independent estate agencies, consistently winning multiple awards for performance, service and reputation. This is a fantastically effective agency providing a market leading level of customer service. Their local name is highly regarded and their stock retention rate is very high compared with local competitors. Through sheer determination, a drive for new business and an intense desire to succeed - this estate agency have dominated their local markets and ascertained excellent staff retention offering great career potential and financial reward.
This position is open for experienced Sales / Lettings Managers looking to increase their earning potential as well as Assistant Sales Managers looking for a next step in their career.
- You must be performance driven and possess the ability to reach and exceed fiscal targets; additional to these targets, you must be able to hit and surpass personal and team targets.
- You are a leader that must take control of your team and drive them to fulfil their targets and succeed under your management. By inspiring and directing the team you will become enabled to achieve your own targets and excel your personal earnings.
- There is a strong emphasis on your leadership skills as well as your extensive experience within the Sales industry.
- In this process you must develop professional relationships with colleagues, clients and applicants; to which a strong attention to detail is essential, not just in your client relationships but in all administrative aspects with paperwork, legislation and confidentiality. You will assist in closing deals with their applicants and your clients.
- Much of your time will be spent outside of the office visiting vendors performing valuations and gaining instructions by providing a professional but personable service.
- You must be able to communicate confidently; to establish the requirements and requests of applicants and clients and to negotiate the best deals possible for the clients.
- Confident with excellent interpersonal skills and rapid rapport building skills.
- You must be able to lead and inspire a team to function effectively.
- Outgoing character possessing a positive attitude to all tasks
- Pro-active and flexible approach to working hours
- Team-player with ability to establish an effective dynamic to motivate and drive the team to success.
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license and eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role;
- Extensive experience in property sales including managerial experience;
- Experience in valuations and gaining instructions
- Branch Manager | Sales | Lettings | Sales Manager | Lettings Manager | Estate Agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"