A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper / Accountant to join a growing SME (circa 4m turnover), who are part of a larger, International group. Reporting directly into the Managing Director, this role will suit someone with a "hands on" approach who enjoys working collaboratively in a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment. The working hours for this particular position are 10 am until half past six.
The main duties include;
- Prepare monthly P&L and analysis
- Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Payroll administration
- Strong bookkeeping / management accounting experience
- AAT Qualified or QBE Accountant
- Experience using Sage
- Good Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'