Taylor Hawkes are recruiting a Senior Bookkeeper/Manager to join an impressive, forward thinking and dynamic firm based in Harrow.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is currently in a Bookkeeping position within Practice and is ready to take on more responsibility and progress within their career.
- Manage bookkeeping services so that they are provided to clients in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of management financial statements, VAT returns and FCA returns for clients.
- Ensure all client work is completed within applicable lodgement and work schedule deadlines.
- Be the first point of contact for allocated clients, responding to various client enquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Visiting and working on client site when required.
- Develop an ongoing, effective relationship with clients and ensure retention of clients
- Ensure clients are made aware of their compliance obligations, in writing where necessary
- Address client issues by researching as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate queries to clients when necessary.
- Ensure own productivity level and others within the department meets or exceeds budget expectation.
- Assist staff in developing their understanding of the various software packages and statutory requirements.
- Support, train and assist junior team members to maximise their performance.
- Recognise areas of the practice requiring continuous improvement and make appropriate recommendations.
- Recent experience working as a Senior Bookkeeper within practice
- At least 3 years experience in an accountancy firm
- In-depth knowledge of VAT
If you have the skills and experience required for this role please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'