£34000 - £37000
Our clients are a very well-known and established Accountancy Practice located in NW London
The clients are currently looking to recruit a Senior Bookkeeper with a background in a Chartered Accountancy Practice. Our client offers parking, excellent benefits and career progression for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
* Providing a full range of Bookkeeping and Management Accounts to a prestigious portfolio of clients
* Producing detailed monthly, quarterly and annual Management Accounts
* Bank reconciliations
* Processing monthly accruals and prepayments
* Revenue reporting and trend analysis
* Preparation of year end accounts
* Preparing and submitting monthly and quarterly VAT returns
Skills and attributes:
* Experience working in an Accountancy Practice
* Qualified AAT or Part qualified ACCA
* IT skills must include working knowledge of SAGE and XERO software
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper/Management Accountant to join this reputable Accountancy Practice and develop a long term and successful career.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Senior Bookkeeper
- bookkeeping manager