16 hours a week - £20ph - £22ph
North West London
A highly prestigious organisation based in North West London is recruiting Senior Bookkeeper to join their team. The successful Bookkeeper will join a friendly team with the opportunity to develop a career with a diverse and varied role. Parking is available and our client is offering an excellent salary package.
This role will include;
* Assisting the Financial Controller
* Responsible for all aspects of bookkeeping and accounts
* Assisting with property accounts
* Checking the bank account daily for incoming and outgoing payments
* Dealing with the purchase ledger and sales ledger
* Bank reconciliation
* Monthly Management reports
* Preparation of quarterly VAT Returns
* Generating Landlord Reconciliation Statements
* Process weekly payment run (cheques and BACS); sending invoices for authorisation
* Ensuring invoices match the value of any purchase orders
The successful Senior Bookkeeper will have experience of working with Sage and will be at least AAT qualified. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task and prioritise. The successful candidate will benefit from working with a friendly and professional team and you will enjoy a successful and established company environment.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- property accounts