Accountancy Practice experience essential for this fantastic opportunity. Senior Bookkeeper with 5 years + practice experience is needed for this super role in a medium sized, friendly accountancy practice working on client accounts. The practice has a lovely, varied client based and this bookkeeper position is client facing. Working as part of a friendly, sociable team the ideal candidate will have experience within a practice of:
- Sales and purchase ledger processing
- Accounts and Bank reconciliations
- Cashiering and banking duties
- VAT / Month end reporting
- Client facing
- Strong communication skills
- Working as a senior bookkeeper within a practice
It's a very friendly, well established, medium sized accountancy practice based in the heart of the West End. For a practice experienced Senior Bookkeeper, they offer a good work / life balance and a lovely, team focussed atmosphere.
The ideal bookkeeper will have experience of:
- Xero / Quickbooks, Online / Sage Line 50, Excel, MS Office
- Working as a Bookkeeper and be able to work with minimal supervision / training.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job