Senior Billing Manager
I am currently recruiting exclusively for a private equity backed company based near Solihull. This company requires a professional, experienced Senior Billing Manager to join the company down to growth by acquisition.
You will be involved with working closely with the Accountants and have a good amount of responsibility for implementing a new billing system as well as controlling the current billing department which consists of a team of 4.
The private equity company is looking to acquire a number of similar businesses to increase turnover by three fold over the next 3 years. You will play a pivotal part in this and have a huge involvement with senior decisions within the business, reporting directly into the Finance Director.
Ideally you will;
• Manage a team of 4 staff, able to train them up and support them through change within the business
• Involved in the implementation of a new billing system, working closely with the IT department / Finance department when testing the systems capability
• Be able to run individual reports in an explainable manner to key customers of the business
• Of worked in a telecommunications or utilities company previously
• Provide accurate and timely information to the accounts team with compiled reports that can be explained with ease
In return you will;
• Be able to develop your own billing department by implementing a new system and developing a team
• Work in a position that is client focussed and will involve you not just doing the day to day work within billings but also a good amount of client interaction
• Receive an exciting package which involves share options within the business after a 12 month period
• Work within a team that are like minded and have the same goal, which is to be the best of the best
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who have a goal of growing the business to a 100 million turnover status. You will have your own autonomy in the role, be involved within senior decisions as well as new acquisitions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"