I am currently recruiting exclusively for a private equity backed company based near Solihull. This company requires a professional, experienced Senior Billing Manager to join the company down to growth by acquisition.
You will be involved with working closely with the Accountants and have a good amount of responsibility for implementing a new billing system as well as controlling the current billing department which consists of a team of 4.
The private equity company is looking to acquire a number of similar businesses to increase turnover by three fold over the next 3 years. You will play a pivotal part in this and have a huge involvement with senior decisions within the business, reporting directly into the Finance Director.
Ideally you will;
• Manage a team of 4 staff, able to train them up and support them through change within the business
• Involved in the implementation of a new billing system, working closely with the IT department / Finance department when testing the systems capability
• Be able to run individual reports in an explainable manner to key customers of the business
• Of worked in a telecommunications or utilities company previously
• Provide accurate and timely information to the accounts team with compiled reports that can be explained with ease
In return you will;
• Be able to develop your own billing department by implementing a new system and developing a team
• Work in a position that is client focussed and will involve you not just doing the day to day work within billings but also a good amount of client interaction
• Receive an exciting package which involves share options within the business after a 12 month period
• Work within a team that are like minded and have the same goal, which is to be the best of the best
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who have a goal of growing the business to a 100 million turnover status. You will have your own autonomy in the role, be involved within senior decisions as well as new acquisitions.