We are looking for a Senior Legal Biller with Elite3e experience to join a finance team at a leading internaitonal law firm.
This international law firm works from over 20 global offices, their work is cross-border, high profile and complex. They work across many business area including; insurance, energy, corporate and dispute resolution.
- Advise on matters concerning VAT and other billing queries
- Coordinate with fee earners and clients to ensure bills are processed accurately and promptly
- Post invoices on third party billing portals.
- Supporting the billing team manager
- Handle disbursements, write-off time and raise billing guides
- Assist fee earners in issues of matter management
- Ad hoc duties as and when they arise.
- Experience with 3e is essential
- Experience working in legal accounts
- Knowledge of SRA and VAT rules
- Microsoft office competent
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Electronic billing experience is preferable but not necessary
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.