Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge commercial projects to public service transformation throughout the UK. We are looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Senior Big Data Engineer
Working from home
£90-110K plus extensive benefits package
To be successful in this role:
You will be a confident Senior Big Data Engineer with high expertise in GCP platform including DataFlow, PubSub and especially Kafka. You will also be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Expert with Big Data
- Expert in Complex Event Processing and real time transformations
- Core Java or Python Expert - Understanding of distributed computing
- Good experience in Middleware technologies
- Comfortable in a working from home environment
If you have a sixth sense for data, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK that needs the talents of Senior Big Data Engineers who are at home analysing, managing, designing and predicting complex datasets and breathing life into systems.
Job role and responsibilities:
As a Senior Big Data Engineer, you will be working from home and responsible for leading the delivery of the following:
- Analyse / review the requirement, prepare the design document, system test plan as per requirements
- Execute project specific development activities in accordance to applicable standards and quality parameters
- Developing / Reviewing Code
- Setting up the right environment for the projects
- Own & deliver end to end projects within GCP for Payments Data Platform
- Understand requirements, design & develop - Event Driven and Near Real time data patterns - Ingress | Egress
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This role is also working from home.
- Real-time Data
- Big Data
- Enterprise Data
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'