SENIOR BIG DATA ARCHITECT
€45.000 - 55.000 + BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative consultancy business specialised in Big Data implementation projects.
This company, once small and unknown to many is now one of the leading businesses in terms of Big Data Solutions with an enviable portfolio of major clients ranging across several sectors from technology, telecom, retail, ecommerce, services, amongst others. The firm is about to embark on an ambitious assignment for a digital transformation project to change the way customers can interact with their products.
- -You will be the expert for the Big Data design, providing leadership, direction and accountability for the design and implementation.
- -You will be designing, developing and testing large scale, custom distributed software systems using the latest technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, AWS, etc)
- -Coordinating and working alongside a talented team of Data Engineers in an Agile environment
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal Big Data Architect will have:
- Experience working within Agile methodologies
- Solid commercial experience designing and implementing Big Data Solutions (Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
- Strong Data modelling and analytical skills
- Must have hands on experience with NoSQL Databases, Cloud based solutions (AWS, Big Query, Azure) and BI tools like Qlikview and Tableau.
- Worked as a tech lead, managing developers
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Very competitive salary + benefits package
- Fantastic company culture with flexible working hours
- Great opportunities for career progression and development
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Marie at Harnham to find out more:
- Big Data
- Big Query
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job