Square Peg Associates are working with a successful and people focussed business based in East Lancashire to recruit an experienced Bid Writer. Our client has modern offices, free onsite parking and they are based near to Blackburn.
The Senior Bid Writer is responsible for overseeing and managing the bid and proposal production. Responsibilities include overall responsibility for written content, writing, gathering and proofing content, and collating material into compelling bids/proposals that drive business development.
SALARY: Competitive Salary with Excellent Company Benefits
- Creating engaging, detailed and accurate bid content in support of tenders and bid applications
- Identify tender deliverables and resources to achieve prescribed deadlines
- Completing PQQ’s and ITT’s
- Research, author and format responses with input from the response library and bid team members, manager and administrators
- Coordinate response inputs from bid team members, sales professionals, marketing and supply chain partners
- Contribute to content creation, evidence, data gathering and sales collateral - supporting the development of the content library
- Act as the primary link between the bid team and the customer with regards to tender queries and amendments
- Ensure that review and sign-off is achieved on all submissions to accord with identified authorisation levels
- Monitor online portals and websites for opportunities
- As a member of the bid team, represent the company at client briefings (on/offline/in-person as feasible)
- Review and proof reading
- Work closely with the tender graphics team for supporting images and graphics
PERSON FIT FOR THE SENIOR BID WRITER
- We are looking for an individual who will thrive in a fast paced environment
- The successful candidate will have experience in a similar bid writing role
- A demonstrable track record of bid writing success is a prerequisite and a detailed understanding of contemporary writing techniques will be viewed as a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential; as are strong computer and presentation skills
- The successful candidate will be methodical, detailed and work well under pressure
Please apply to Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'