Senior Bid Manager |
Civil Engineering |
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + Full Package
The Senior Bid Manager will be responsible for tendering major civil engineering work within the UK.
This opportunity offers a unique opportunity to progress to a Senior Pre-Construction Manager position within an award winning Main Contractor.
The successful candidate will be a part of a leadership team preparing design and build tenders. Overseeing the estimation, tender design, commercial, programme and quality submissions.
You will be responsible for a full Pre-Construction team and report directly to the Pre-Construction Director.
* Commission and manager tender designs
* Evaluate design options and determine winning solutions
* Manage tender programme and budgets resolving critical issues
* Develop working methods, evaluate alternatives and determine winning solutions
* Develop tender winning strategies:
* Understand and analyse competitors
* Ability to develop multidisciplinary programmes
* Manage multiple priorities and teams
* Present solutions to clients and senior managers
* Pursue, builds and maintains strong relationships within the industry
* Cultivate a strong team whilst under pressure of deadlines
* Compare and analyse competitive subcontractor and supplier bids
* Business development - preparation of budget analysis
* Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* Excellent logical written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in site management (Non essential)
* Travel is required
* Excellent IT skills in Word, Excel, Power Point and industry recognised planning software
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.