PHMG is the world’s leading provider of audio branding, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries. Globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola trust us to make them sound as good as they look. Our success is all down to the talented individuals in our Manchester and Chicago offices - and we’d like you to join them.
The Business Intelligence Developer’s role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and existing data warehouses. This includes collaborating with business analysts, end users and developers to identify requirements, then designing and rolling out BI solutions to end users. The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for ensuring high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing. We require an individual with the unique technical skills to excel in a role of this nature - you’ll have experience developing and optimising applications with complex business logic, along with a thorough insight into all the programmes and technology necessary for this. And on top of this, you’ll be an expert communicator with meticulous project management skills.
Responsible to: Head of Development
Salary: Up to £65,000
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Benefits: Smart pension scheme provided by Legal and General following three month probationary period.
- Analysing our current data models and structure
- Analysing our current report provision
- Gaining an insight into the key management focus for strategic planning
- Understanding of the programme of work and ongoing plans
- Enabling the company to develop our BI and analytics strategy
- Optimising and maintaining existing provisions
- Developing new solutions using contemporary Microsoft technologies
- Supporting the solutions you create
- Supporting the management team with analytical input as required
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Experience designing, developing, and optimising applications with numerous tables and complex business logic
- Experience developing SQL data warehouses
- Experience using SQL Service Integration Services (SSIS) to implement complex normalisation and transformation logic to load data into a data warehouse from disparate data sources
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI to building dashboards, scorecards, reports, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience using SQL Server Analysis Services functionality such as Cube Designer and Attribute Relationship Designer
- Experience using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to create interactive, tabular, graphical, or free-form reports from relational, multidimensional, or XML-based data sources
- Experience developing SharePoint dashboards and scorecards, Excel Services, PerformancePoint Services, Chart Web Parts, KPI status indicator and Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
- Communication skills including active listening, presentation and excellent writing capabilities.
- You’ll possess the unique ability to explain technical concepts to co-workers without the same level of technical knowledge.
- The ability to work in teams, relate to people and manage differences
- An adaptable approach to pick up on new technologies and adjust to business change
- Keen organisation, planning and effective implementation of proposed solutions through effective project management.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'