A Senior BI Analyst job for a healthcare organisation in Wigan, paying up to £42,000
Your new company
You will be working for an award winning healthcare organisation, who have received more than 25 local, regional and national prominent awards, and are one of the fastest improving and highest performing healthcare organisations in the UK. As an organisation, they are committed to placing the patient at the heart of everything they do, and in the provision of safe, effective care that acknowledges and ensures dignity. With this in mind, this organisation are seeking to recruit people who share their values and beliefs.
Your new role
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be working in a Successful, Friendly and Forward Thinking team that's highly regarded by the organisation. You will provide statistical intelligence and advice to the organisation, whilst managing a team of 3 analysts. You will be working closely with the BI team to identify patient information, developing reports and dashboards to improve patient care.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Analytical Experience
- Passion for data
- Leadership experience
- Experience of Validating Large or Complex Intelligence
- Use of Statistics / Forecasting
- Track record of developing information outputs through assessment and use of the most efficient analytical tools.
- Proven experience of creating and delivering Training Programmes & Presentations to various levels of staff.
- Experience of Report & Dashboard Development (from Design, Production, Validation and Launch stages).
- Advanced Excel
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a salary between £35,000 and £42,000, with flexible working opportunities, excellent holidays and pension which can be discussed upon application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'