Newcastle upon Tyne
up to £38,000 per annum
This is an opportunity for Data & Analytics professional to further their career in a position that will allow ultimate autonomy and the opportunity to present findings to higher management. This a unique position that will allow you to immerse yourself within multiple projects and act as an unofficial lead for a team of developing analysts.
The organisation are market-leaders within their own niche market and have huge ambition to break into further markets; as part of a wider growth strategy. They are experiencing huge investment at the moment and this role really has arisen as a result of that
We're looking for:
• Expert Excel ability, including Pivot etc.
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• T-SQL familiarity
• Come from an MI/BI background, or demonstrate an extended career in data and analytics
• Be a natural leader, with excellent communication ability
• Strive for progression and be actively looking to take the next step up in your career
• A competitive salary with development plan to ensure your ongoing progression
• Microsoft certified training enrolment
• Autonomy to work in your own way with trust instilled from day 1
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business