BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SENIOR ANALYST/ LEAD (POWER BI/ SQL/ AZURE)
£55,000-£65,000 + BENEFITS
This is a chance to work with a boutique tech driven, Tech Start-up, as a Senior Analyst. You will be part of their rapid growth and will come in as team leader and eventually build a team around you. Although it must be noted this is a high-demanding, hands-on role.
My client is a tech start up and are known in the industry for being highly tech-driven, however empower their employees and allow you to have an impact on the business. They are HQ'd in Central London.
Key accountabilities of this position will include (but not limited to):
- Lead and build the BI Function
- Develop and take ownership of the processes and the prioritization of requests across the scope of the team including managing key stakeholders internally
- Develop strategies for the long-term goals of the team along with other team leaders across BI and Analytics
- Build back end BI Architecture
- Assist with building out Analytics platform
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideally, the candidate will have the following skillset / attributes:
- Strong SQL experience and able to prove
- Experience using Power BI as a tool
- Experience in a reporting tools such as Business Objects (Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Looker, SSRS)
- Line management experience is essential for this role
- Experience with a Cloud based tool is desirable eg Azure
- Must be willing to be hands-on
This is perfect for a senior candidate who enjoys the nitty-gritty hands-on elements of BI and wants to progress with an exciting company in it's infancy.
In return, you will be offered between £55,000 - £65,000 as well as other benefits including a bonus and excellent pension scheme, with views for stock options in the future.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Liam Wilson via the Apply link on this page.
- Business Intelligence BI Start Up Fintech Manager Lead Head of Power BI Tableau