My client, a leading logistics providers, is looking to recruit a dynamic, driven senior BDM to develop the company's Contract Logistics product.
Role: National Senior Sales - Contract Logistics/3pl/Warehousing/Transport
Package: £50k-£70k basic, car/allowance, commission, benefits
Industry: 3p/Contract Logistics
- Secure new contract logistics business (warehousing and transport) consistent with the Group business plan
- Develop and create a sustainable pipeline with a total contract value greater than £25m sales per annum
- Assist in the identification of product development to fit into identified target markets
- Handle enquiries, RFIs, RFQs and tender from receipt to presentation and subsequent closing of the opportunity
- Liaise closely with the heads of operation and solution design to ensure appropriate value propositions are developed and executed in the sales cycle
- Support the strategic development of the client by engaging with the wider BD team and Business Unit Leaders
- Present solutions to prospective and existing customer which are best in class, and compliment the Brand standards, to create value and delivery new business.
- Ensure new business quoted is consistent with internal financial guidelines
- Using knowledge of market competitors, identify and develop the Brand’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Identifying Integrated solutions involving multiple modes of transport
- Gain appreciation of shared user warehousing and transport network offering
- Ability to sell warehouse and transport solutions from 1,000pallets to 10,000+pallets stock holding
- Appreciation of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Transport Management Systems (TMS)
- Understanding of the systems and IT solutions provided by Uniserve, help develop strategy for sale to potential customer.
- To ensure all client records are always up to date and accurate in the CRM
- To complete and update client freight profiles accurately within the CRM system.
- All filing, correspondence and communication records are accurate, accessible and identifiable on the relevant Brand systems.
- To ensure that customer feedback is positive and where issues arise these are escalated to the relevant BU and resolved as a priority.
- Ensure all quotes are logged, followed up and recorded in the National CRM system.
- Reporting of business pipeline to the business owners and leaders to ensure buy in.
- Minimum 5 years proven sales track record of hunting and winning new business within the Contract Logistics sector
- Proven industry track record
- Excellent relationship building skills, identifying new major business opportunities and ability to close
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage time efficiently
- Appreciation of the benefit of SCM modelling tools
- Supply Chain Management and being able to identify opportunities to improve the customer’s supply chain
- Focused hunter attitude, with drive and ambition
- Ability to work successfully on won, but also as part of a team
- Superb communicator and networker
- Ability to close business and win new contracts in contract logistics
- An excellent presenter
- new business
- contract logistics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'