Senior Banking Consultant (CIB, Transformation, Financial Services)
A culturally unique practice are looking to add to their innovative team and offers you the chance to lead a range of change and transformation projects for household names across investment banking and financial services. Apart from interesting work alongside great people and a culture that prioritises quality of delivery as a driver for progression, the environment is highly autonomous, entrepreneurial and offers a genuine alternative to the bureaucracy of their competitors.
Your focus will be working as part of a dedicated project team, sometimes leading one or more executives and involving other service lines. In addition to this you will also be leading projects with minimal oversight from senior stakeholders (no micro-management) and will interface directly with client management, stakeholders and advisors, whilst taking responsibility for risk management, budgets and billing. You will also be expected to contribute towards business development activities and work to build on the initial success of the practice and help them achieve their ambitious growth plans.
The Ideal Candidate will
- Have a broad range of relevant experience via consulting and/or industry (preferably both), ideally working on banking / insurance / investment management projects
- Ideally you’ll have commercial exposure to CIB regulations such as Ring Fencing, EMIR, Dodd-Frank, MiFID, CASS, etc
- Have the confidence and gravitas to confidently deal with senior stakeholders and clients, including director level stakeholders, keeping them updated and responding to their needs
- Be able to work autonomously in both leading aspects of smaller projects, or contributing to specific sections of larger projects, with minimal oversight
- Participate in and (for smaller projects) lead the presentation of conclusions and recommendations to clients
- Have experience contributing towards business development activities
Position: Senior Banking Consultant (CIB, Transformation, Regulation)
Rate: £70,000 – £90,000 base + excellent package, bonus and fast-track career progression
Contact: Alan Simpson
Telephone / Email: +44 (0) /
Senior Banking Consultant (CIB, Transformation, Regulation)