Senior Band 6 Physiotherapist - Rehab
Eden Brown Synergy are looking for an experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join the Specialist Rehabilitation Team at a hospital in Cambridge.
As a Physiotherapist on the team you will perform advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse medical, neurological and musculoskeletal presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions, to provide a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will be to -
- Be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work, including the management of patients in your care.
- Undertake a comprehensive assessment of patients including those with diverse or complex presentations/ multi-pathologies; use advanced clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition and/ or problems.
- Formulate and deliver an individual physiotherapy treatment programme based on a sound knowledge of evidence based practice and treatment options acquired through experience and post-graduate specialist courses. Use clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment skills e.g. manual physiotherapy techniques, patient education, exercise classes and other alternative options.
- To carry out and lead other members of the multidisciplinary team and junior staff to perform high risk respiratory procedures for instance, manual hyperinflations, deep suctioning, and tracheostomy care.
- To carry out and lead other members of the multidisciplinary team and junior staff to perform high risk manual handling of complex patients for instance those with suspect spinal cord injury, fractures etc and to make recommendations where surgical appliances are indicated and contraindicated.
If you are interested in this position please contact Amy at Eden Brown Synergy and send your updated CV. You can call today on or email
Don't forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Occupational Therapists. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on it's way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Amy Heitzman.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'