Role: Senior Backend Engineer
Location: Nottingham (Remote)
Salary: Up to £90,000 DOE
I'm currently working with a client, looking for a driven individual to join their team as a Senior Backend Engineer. They're using all the latest technology including Golang, AWS and Vue.JS; although commercial experience with these isn't necessarily essential. My client are based in Nottingham and are in the healthcare industry, growing at a staggering rate. The position would be hybrid in terms of remote working meaning you could work from home as much as you desired, as long as you could meet with the team a few times a month.
The ideal candidate:
* Experience with strongly typed languages. (Java, Python etc)
* Experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker
* Experience using AWS for infrastructure
* Vue.JS or similar front-end framework- working understanding.
* Remote working
* Flexible working hours (never meetings in the middle of the day)
* Opportunity to work with the latest technology
* Buy/Sell holiday system
* Free stuff and discounts
* Access to health services
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Luke Bowers @ ITECCO on or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'