Senior B2B Marketing Manager
My client is a tech startup who are revolutionising their industry. They were listed as one of the companies to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. They are now looking for an ambitious and diligent Senior B2B Marketing Manager based at their European headquarters in London. The successful candidate will have experience with B2B marketing strategies and the will work well independently in a high growth company.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Lead a B2B marketing acquisition strategy including opportunity analysis, creative/content development.
- Track all leads, opportunities and conversions, ensuring all data is fully captured from each initiative.
- Drive engagement and product awareness through email marketing initiatives. Own the end-to-end CRM execution from brief to email launch.
- Supervise the creation and maintenance of marketing collateral
- Minimum 5+ years in B2B marketing.
- Project management skills; results focus with superb execution
- Commercially minded; comfortable using data to measure impact and inform decisions
- Strong writing skills, including experience in writing external communications documents
- Solid knowledge of acquisition and retention tools (e.g., Google Adwords, Salesforce, Hubspot, WebTrends)
To apply for the Senior B2B Marketing Manager role, please click the "apply" button, or contact Dave Boyle on or for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'