Are you are already a skilled engineer, with an awareness of DevOps principles and a user of Docker, but want to learn the practical skills required to operate Kubernetes in production?
BlairWest are proud to be exclusively representing one of the region’s most exciting DevOps consultancies on the acquisition of a Senior Platform engineer to work on cloud transformation projects.
- 5+ years of hands-on software engineering experience;
- 1+ year deploying applications to AWS or Azure;
- 1+ year using Docker.
- 3+ years of back-end/middleware development experience;
- Experience with Kubernetes, particularly AKS and EKS;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with Helm, Packer, Azure DevOps;
- Master of computer science.
What is in it for you?
- You will receive best in class training in Azure cloud architecture;
- Gain experience-developing platforms by leveraging modern tools including Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure DevOps, Terraform, Helm, Linkerd, Prometheus and Grafana;
- Generous basic salary;
- Great working environment / flexible / remote working;
- Fully funded certifications across Hashicorp / Kubernetes / Azure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'